Call us for your free quote and ask us
how you can save 10% off in your monthly bill.
Best commercial residential handyman maintenance renovation professionals
in McAllen, TX
#1 Popcorn Ceiling Removal Local Popcorn Ceiling Repair Service and Cost in Lincoln, NE
Handyman Services of Lincoln
Looking for Popcorn ceiling removal and repair service in Lincoln, NE? For popcorn ceiling removal in Lincoln, NE, contact Handyman Services of Lincoln. You’ve found your dream home, a lovely older house, with charm and character. Tired of your popcorn ceiling? If you have a pre-1980 home, have the acoustic ceiling texture tested for asbestos before having it removed. We are here to help you. Cost Of Popcorn Ceiling Removal? Free Estimates! Call Today Or Schedule Popcorn Ceiling Removal Online Fast!
POPCORN CEILING REMOVAL MCALLEN TX
Popcorn Ceiling Removal Local Popcorn Ceiling Repair Service
There are numerous reasons that people decide to take advantage of Lincoln, NE popcorn ceiling removal services, including the fact that this type of ceiling has been known to have asbestos in it. Exposure to asbestos can be extremely damaging to you and your family’s health, so you will therefore want to avoid it doing yourself. If you want affordable, professional painting or staining services you should give us a try. Our paint strippers are highly regarded as the best in the Lincoln, NE area. Our paint strippers provide efficient, high quality popcorn ceiling removal for low, inexpensive prices. Find Popcorn Ceiling Companies in MCALLEN TX! to help you Apply, Repair or Remove a Popcorn Acoustic Ceiling Texture. All Lincoln, NE contractors are prescreened. Despite their unique structure, popcorn ceilings can decrease the value of residential homes. Their texture is quite hard to paint. Also, popcorn ceilings are considered high maintenance and repairing them can cost a lot. Popcorn Ceiling Removal can increase the value of your home by $191
You Want a Modern Look
Going retro is all the rage, but the ceiling is probably the last place you’ll look when you want to add a vintage touch to your home. That means the popcorn ceilings that were common in houses built from the 1950s through the 1980s have got to go. It’s a bummer, but the removal of popcorn ceilings isn’t as simple as it sounds. The work can be really messy and unforgiving.
Enjoy the Convenience
This type of work can be a real hassle. It includes protecting furniture and valuables in the area, then scraping the textural material from the underlying surfaces, making necessary repairs, and then preparing and painting the surfaces. It’s a lot of work, and none of it is clean or simple. Your fully bonded and insured team from Handyman Services of Lincoln brings years of experience and a hassle-free solution to this project.
Ceiling Renovation After Popcorn Removal
Once your popcorn ceilings have been removed by a professional popcorn ceiling Removal Company in Lincoln, NE, they’re ready for a texture or for smooth preparation. Usually, customers have a difficult time choosing which they want. However, our input would be to choose a smooth finish for your ceilings. The benefits: it blends regardless if your walls have a texture, it opens up your space and provides the illusion of larger rooms, it’s very modern.
CALL TODAY AT OR CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE.
A primary concern for many homeowners is that removal will be a big expense. On average, popcorn ceiling removal comes with a price tag that ranges from $1 to $2 per square foot, with the average homeowner spending around $750 – 1,100. Having the finish textured and painted afterwards could certainly add to that amount. If a popcorn ceiling in Lincoln, NE is asbestos free, a homeowner can just hire professional drywall contractors. These professionals can provide the best finish by applying multiple layers of drywall mud. This popcorn removal service can only cost around $169 to $400 per square foot.
HOW TO REMOVE TEXTURED “POPCORN” CEILINGS
Use a floor scraper, or other wide bladed tool, to gently scrape away the popcorn texture. Be careful not to gouge the drywall or tear the drywall joint tape. If the texture proves difficult to remove, spray it again, wait a few minutes, and try again.
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO REMOVE POPCORN CEILING?
Spray the Ceiling. Fill a spray bottle with warm water, then spray one small section (10 square feet) of ceiling at a time. Let it sit for about 20 minutes. Don’t over saturate the popcorn coating, as it could damage the underlying drywall surface.
- Best Popcorn Ceiling Removal and Repair
- Best Ceiling Contractor
- Popcorn Ceiling Removal Cost
COVER POPCORN CEILINGS
If a popcorn ceiling (or stained and damaged drywall or plaster) is making your home look outdated, it’s time to trade that frumpy, bumpy texture for something stylish and inviting.
Removing a popcorn ceiling is a messy, time-consuming job. Fortunately, in most cases, it’s not necessary because you can easily cover up that unsightly texture with ceiling panels or planks. Most options easily install directly over your existing popcorn ceiling using the Easy Up track and clip installation system. In as little as a weekend, you can hide that ugly ceiling and start enjoying a decorative one that will completely change the look of your room.
The most irresistible ceiling styles also happen to be affordable options for covering a popcorn ceiling. They beckon with the shimmer of patterned metal, the richness of wood, the delightful charm of beadboard, or the essence of old world plaster.
THE PROCESS OF POPCORN CEILING REMOVAL AND PAINTING USUALLY INVOLVES:
- Removing your furniture, light switches and fixtures from the room
- Covering the walls and flooring with heavy duty plastic sheets
- Spraying the surface with small amounts of water so that the popcorn ceiling easily scrapes away
- Skim coating any damaged areas prior to sanding to ensure a smooth, properly prepared surface for painting
- Application of a fresh coat of paint primer followed by the paint color of your choice
The crew at Handyman Services of Lincoln is trained to remove popcorn ceilings in an effective way that will leave your ceilings feeling fresh.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE, DETAILED ESTIMATE APPOINTMENT NOW!
- Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service
- Popcorn Ceiling Removal Cost
- Popcorn Ceiling Removal Company
- Popcorn Ceiling Removal Lincoln, NE
- Popcorn Ceiling Removal Near Me
- How To Remove Popcorn Ceiling With Asbestos
- Removing Popcorn Ceiling Dry
- How To Remove Popcorn Ceiling Without Water
- The 10 Best Popcorn Ceiling Removal Services in Lincoln, NE
- The Most Trusted Popcorn Ceiling Removal Services in Lincoln, NE
- Affordable Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service
MCALLEN TX POPCORN CEILING REMOVAL FAQ
WILL MCALLEN TX POPCORN CEILING REMOVAL ADD VALUE TO MY HOME?
It will not improve the value of your house, but it will open it for more buyers should you decide to move out or sell your property. Many home buyers know the difficulty of having a popcorn ceiling. No one would like to spend a lot of money restoring or painting them.
WHO CAN I HIRE TO DO MCALLEN TX POPCORN CEILING REMOVAL FOR MY HOME?
It is highly recommended that if your popcorn ceiling is free of asbestos, you should hire professional contractors that specialize in ceiling restoration and maintenance. One of them is a drywall contractor. Otherwise, if you are not sure about the possible existence of asbestos in your ceiling, hire a skilled Lincoln, NE popcorn ceiling removal contractor that can conduct a test and perform asbestos concealment before jumping into popcorn ceiling removal.
WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME TO REMOVE MY POPCORN CEILING IN MCALLEN TX?
You need to have an experienced Lincoln, NE popcorn ceiling removal professional remove your ceiling when it starts to crack and it is clearly visible that it needs repair. Another reason for removal would be serious health problems being caused by asbestos. If you want to save money in repairing and painting your ceiling, you may opt to have your popcorn ceiling removed. This in a way will increase your market chances of having many potential buyers to take interest into your house. Most importantly, if your house is built in the early 80s, asbestos is most probably present in your popcorn ceiling. Asbestos can cause fatal lung diseases such as cancer.
CAN I STAY IN MCALLEN TX WHILE MY POPCORN CEILINGS ARE BEING REMOVED?
Generally, the Lincoln, NE popcorn ceiling removal contractor will request you to leave the place while the work is ongoing. This is for your own safety as there will be debris and harmful dust in the air. So, if you are planning a popcorn ceiling removal, ensure that you make arrangements to stay somewhere else.
- Alamo TX Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me
- Alton TX Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me
- Brownsville TX Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me
- Donna TX Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me
- Edcouch TX Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me
- Edinburg TX Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me
- Elsa TX Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me
- Granjeno TX Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me
- Harlingen TX Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me
- Hidalgo TX Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me
- La Joya TX Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me
- La Villa TX Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me
- Lincoln, NE Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me
- Mercedes TX Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me
- Mission TX Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me
- Rio Grande City TX Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me
- Raymondville TX Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me
- Palmhurst TX Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me
- Palmview TX Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me
- Penitas TX Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me
- Pharr TX Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me
- Progreso TX Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me
- Progreso Lakes TX Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me
- San Juan TX Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me
- Sullivan City TX Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me
- Weslaco TX Popcorn Ceiling Removal Service near me