Call us for your free quote and ask us
how you can save 10% off in your monthly bill.
Best commercial residential handyman maintenance renovation professionals
in McAllen, TX
Best Hauling Services and Cost in Lincoln, NE
Handyman Services of Lincoln
Looking for Hauling services near Lincoln, NE? Handyman Services of Lincoln, Our experts are ready to help you throughout the entire removal process. Take advantage of to dispose of your unwanted items responsibly. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. We serve Lincoln, NE and other areas.
HAULING SERVICES MCALLEN TX
MCALLEN TX HAULING
Getting rid of all the junk that has accumulated on your property is definitely a tiring job. Our experts are ready to help you throughout the entire removal process. Take advantage of to dispose of your unwanted items responsibly.
Trust Us to Make Your Cleanups Hassle Free
Whether it is your home or your office building that needs decluttering, we will complete the junk removal to take your burden away. Founded in Handyman Services of Lincoln has been providing outstanding disposal work for the past 15 years at competitive rates.
Full Range of Junk Removal Offered
- Furniture and appliance removal
- Hoarder clean-outs
- Basement junk
- Construction debris removal
- Tree cutting and yard debris removal
- Sweep and total clean-out of junk and furniture
- Kitchen and bathroom demolition
We Cover All Types of Properties
- Real estate agents
How Much Does Junk & Trash Removal Cost?
$150 – $350 ($1.50 per ft3)
On average, junk removal costs $70 to $570 with most homeowners spending between $150 and $350, or $1.50 per ft3. A single-family home will pay around $210 for junk removal while a business will spend about $500. A full-size truck with a max load of 450 ft3 will cost around $550 to haul away junk. Get free estimates from junk removal services near you.
Junk removal companies will use a large truck to haul away junk. Most companies charge based on the volume of trash you have, required surcharges such as permits, and your location. It’s advisable to contact junk removal services upfront and get an estimate, but below are average prices from Home Guide contractors around the country.
How Much Does It Cost To Haul Away Junk?
On average, junk removal costs $70 to $570 with most homeowners spending between $150 and $350, or $1.50 per ft3. A single-family home will pay around $210 for junk removal while a business will spend about $500. A full-size truck with a max load of 450 ft3 will cost around $550 to haul away junk.
Junk Removal Prices
The most common way that junk removal services charge is by the truckload. One full load in a trash removal truck is equal to around 4 pick-up truck loads.
Some companies offer onsite pricing, which gives the homeowner a quick and accurate price for junk removal. Another alternative offered by some companies is an online pricing estimate. The online estimator is based on the average size of an item and the pricing in your local area. The size of any item may vary, and that will affect your overall price.
Here is the average junk hauling prices list:
- $70–$100 for a min. load (less than 10 sq. ft.)
- $90–$130 for 1/8 load (10–20 sq. ft.)
- $330–$360 for 3/8–1/2 load (30–40 sq. ft.)
- $490–$520 for 5/6–7/8 load (66.6–70 sq. ft.)
- $550–$570 for a max. Load (80 sq. ft.)
Junk, Trash, Waste or E-Waste Services?
Depending on your classification of items to be removed, the prices and type of professional you need will vary greatly. There are core differences between junk, trash, waste, e-waste, and composting that we cover in details below:
Junk Removal – a service that most county and city trash services refuse to remove such as refrigerators, TVs, stoves, air conditioners, sofas, etc. However, some cities will offer a free junk removal day once a quarter. $70–$570 for professional junk removal
Trash Removal – regularly scheduled by your county or city and is included in your monthly utility bill.
Waste Removal – involves removing hazardous items like latex paint, mercury, or other harmful agents. Additionally, this service takes care of construction debris with costs around $60–$125. Most junk removal companies will not remove hazardous waste.
E-Waste Disposal – usually comprised of technical items such as computers, monitors, printers, copy machines, shredders, etc. Cost vary considerably.
Composting – Both food waste and yard debris can be removed and composted for around $70 to $100 depending on the volume.
Junk Removal Costs by Type
Our garages and basements become storage bins for everything from last year’s refrigerator or window air conditioner to the previous decade’s clothes, not to mention tons of photographs, toys, and old tools. You name it, it’s there … and growing. The lowest price you’ll pay for junk removal is $70–$100 for a minimum load (less than 10 sq. ft.) all the way up to $550–$570 for a maximum truckload (80 sq. ft.).
Furniture Removal Cost
It can be a challenge getting rid of unwanted or unneeded furniture. Not only are large pieces of furniture heavy and generally hard to work with, but many cities don’t provide free no obligation pickup for pieces of furniture or appliances.
- Queen or king mattresses: $70–$105
- Washer and dryer (2 items): $70–$205
- Entertainment center (large) $99–$250
- Three-piece sectional couch or sofa: $208–$375
Junk Removal by Item
For some junk pickup quotes, you can text or upload the junk removal company a photo of what you need to be picked up, and they will give you an estimate of how much it will cost to come to get it. Their final price will be provided onsite once they see the item(s) in person.
- Computer/printer $70–$90
- Lawn mower $70–$90
- Hot tub or spa: $100–$150
- Latex paint $10 per gallon (can’t be recycled)
Cost To Dump At a Landfill
The cost to dump at a landfill is usually around $50 if you do it yourself. If you hire a professional, expect to spend $70 to $150 on an average size load. Large items are surcharged due to the extra weight. These items may require two workers to haul away to a landfill or another specified location:
- Freezers and refrigerators $35 to $60 each
- Piano removal $50 to $100
- AC units $35 to $60 each
- Tires (if more than 4) $10 per tire, without rims $5 per tire
- Railroad ties $30 each
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does junk removal cost?
A typical junk removal service will charge by the truck load and by the hour (for manual labor). Junk removal costs will always vary depending on how much junk has to be removed from the premises. Contact Handyman Services of Lincoln for a quote on how much your junk removal project will cost.
Will your junk removal company throw all of my stuff away?
While Handyman Services of Lincoln is similar to most junk removal companies in how effective we perform our service, our certified technicians will go the extra mile for your project. Our staff is trained to set aside items that may be of value. Once these items are identified, the rest of your junk will be safely hauled away.
What do I do with items I do not want to keep, but I also do not want to throw away?
Along with providing our customers with optimum service, Handyman Services of Lincoln is also a big supporter of donating unwanted items and will assist you with finding a not-for-profit service who will make sure people in need will benefit from your unwanted items.
If you would like to sell some of your items, our technicians can also refer you to local consignment shops and auctions to help you make a few extra dollars on the hidden treasures found in your junk.
What if your trucks cannot fit in my small residential area?
Handyman Services of Lincoln fleet of vehicles range in size and function. We will always have a vehicle equipped to handle your project no matter how big or small your property is. Unmarked trucks are available upon request to maintain confidentiality of your junk removal project.
Do I have to do any of the lifting myself?
No. Handyman Services of Lincoln will provide your project with as many capable technicians necessary to complete your junk removal job with ease.
What kind of junk will you remove?
Handyman Services of Lincoln highly trained staff can handle the disposal of items that vary in size and weight. We will remove:
- Appliances (i.e. refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers, washers, dryers, etc.)
- Hot water heaters
- HVAC units (i.e. heaters, air conditioners)
- Vehicle parts
- And much more!
Do you perform background checks on your employees?
Yes. All of our techs undergo rigorous background evaluations before being hired with Handyman Services of Lincoln. It is important that you feel comfortable with and confident in our staff during your junk removal project.
Is Handyman Services of Lincoln insured and bonded?
Yes. Handyman Services of Lincoln and our employees are fully insured, granting you peace of mind during your junk removal project. A listing of certifications and insurance is available upon request.
CALL US FOR:
- Hauling Services Near Lincoln, NE
- Hauling Services
- Hauling Services Prices
- Hauling Services Cost
- Moving And Hauling Services
- Junk Hauling Services Near Lincoln, NE
- Equipment Hauling Services
- Hauling Services Jobs
- How Much Should I Charge For Debris Removal
- Junk Removal Prices Near Lincoln, NE
- Construction Debris Removal Cost
- Hauling Services
- Handyman Services of Lincoln Vs Got Junk
- Handyman Services of Lincoln
- Does Handyman Services of Lincoln Take Credit Cards
- Free Junk Haul Away Near Lincoln, NE
- Alamo TX Hauling Service near me
- Alton TX Hauling Service near me
- Brownsville TX Hauling Service near me
- Donna TX Hauling Service near me
- Edcouch TX Hauling Service near me
- Edinburg TX Hauling Service near me
- Elsa TX Hauling Service near me
- Granjeno TX Hauling Service near me
- Harlingen TX Hauling Service near me
- Hidalgo TX Hauling Service near me
- La Joya TX Hauling Service near me
- La Villa TX Hauling Service near me
- Lincoln, NE Hauling Service near me
- Mercedes TX Hauling Service near me
- Mission TX Hauling Service near me
- Rio Grande City TX Hauling Service near me
- Raymondville TX Hauling Service near me
- Palmhurst TX Hauling Service near me
- Palmview TX Hauling Service near me
- Penitas TX Hauling Service near me
- Pharr TX Hauling Service near me
- Progreso TX Hauling Service near me
- Progreso Lakes TX Hauling Service near me
- San Juan TX Hauling Service near me
- Sullivan City TX Hauling Service near me
- Weslaco TX Hauling Service near me