Best Custom Shelving and Bookcases Company Lincoln, NE
Handyman Services of Lincoln
Want to be better organized? Handyman Services of Lincoln is the resource you can trust to install custom shelves and bookcases or prefabricated shelving in your home today. Give Handyman Services of Lincoln a call today for a free quote. Cost Of Custom Shelving and Bookcases? Free Estimates! Call Today Or Schedule Custom Shelving and Bookcases Online Fast!
CUSTOM SHELVING AND BOOKCASES
Affordable Custom Shelving and Bookcases in Lincoln NE! Metro Area
Running out of storage space in your home? Want to be better organized? Handyman Services of Lincolnis the resource you can trust to install custom carpentry or prefabricated shelving in your home. We’ll help you determine the best shelving solutions for your needs anywhere in the house, from bathrooms to basements.
Handyman Services of Lincoln work is performed by experienced craftsmen who walk you through the process every step of the way for a simple and seamless experience. Our goal is your complete satisfaction.
What We Do
Jobs We Specialize In
- Installing pre-fabricated home shelving systems
- Planning and installing new closet shelving and storage
- Designing and implementing custom shelving
- Installing built-in book cases
- Adding laundry shelving
- Custom entertainment centers
- Garage shelving
Guarantee-For any of your general home maintenance needs, you can count on Handyman Services of Lincoln to deliver quality workmanship and superior customer service.
Updating a Space with Repurposed Items from a Hardware Store
You don’t need a big budget, to make a big impact
Not everyone has the money to run out and buy new items to update a space. What if you could buy a few non home decor items and turn them into fabulous decorations to update your home? Would you be more inclined to spruce up your space if you knew it wouldn’t cost much? It can be rather overwhelming to step into a home decor store to purchase items to decorate with. Would you be more interested in decorating if you could purchase these items at a local hardware store? I’m going to share some ideas on how to update any space with repurposed items from a hardware store.
Repurposing wooden crates
You can purchase wooden crates almost anywhere today. They are so versatile and can be used in so many different ways. You can create a coffee table like the one below.
Or you can simply set them around your house to store things like pillows and blankets. They give your space a “rustic” vibe.
How pretty would this look on a front porch? With just a few crates a some simple flowers or plants, you can transform your space!
Plumbing materials as hardware
I love creating home items with plumbing materials. Who would have thought you could transform plumbing materials into light fixtures, shelving brackets, even door hardware!
How cool are these light fixtures? With a minimal amount of work, you can create a fun new bedroom setting with plumbing materials.
I know I mentioned using plumbing material as a shelf bracket, and how easy do these shelves look to make?
My all time favorite repurposed plumbing material would be using it as door hardware!
She even used plumbing materials as a door pull! Now if that isn’t a home update with a repurposed hardware store item then I don’t know what is!
Doors as decoration
Speaking of doors, have you noticed the new trend in decorating with doors? Doors can create a great backdrop for a space. If you don’t know what I mean, check out the way this blogger styled her corner with a door and a wreath.
You don’t have to have an “old” door to create this same look. You can purchase a new door at a hardware store and paint it whatever color you like to match the rest of your home. With a simple wreath, this space looks complete now!
Here is another example of how I used a door as a backdrop for my entryway space.
Tiles as coasters
It’s always fun to find new items to update a space. Consider changing the smaller items in your home too when you update things like paint colors or new furniture.
Below is a picture of how one blogger transformed a simple white tile to make coasters.
Although there was some crafting involved in this project, you don’t necessarily have to create your own. It would look just as good to purchase the color and style tile of your choice and use the “tile coasters” without any modifications.
I hope this list has given you some inspiration on how to update your space with a few repurposed items from a hardware store! For those of you who might be overwhelmed by a home decor store, now you know that it doesn’t take much time or money to transform a space from drab to fab!
- Bellevue NE Custom Shelves And Bookcases near me
- Bennet NE Custom Shelves And Bookcases near me
- Council Bluffs IA Custom Shelves And Bookcases near me
- Firth NE Custom Shelves And Bookcases near me
- Hallam NE Custom Shelves And Bookcases near me
- Hickman NE Custom Shelves And Bookcases near me
- Lancaster County Custom Shelves And Bookcases near me
- Lincoln NE Custom Shelves And Bookcases near me
- Malcolm NE Custom Shelves And Bookcases near me
- Milford NE Custom Shelves And Bookcases near me
- Omaha NE Custom Shelves And Bookcases near me
- Panama NE Custom Shelves And Bookcases near me
- Papillion NE Custom Shelves And Bookcases near me
- Plattsmouth NE Custom Shelves And Bookcases near me
- Seward County Custom Shelves And Bookcases near me
- Seward NE Custom Shelves And Bookcases near me
- Staplehurst NE Custom Shelves And Bookcases near me
- Utica NE Custom Shelves And Bookcases near me
- Walton NE Custom Shelves And Bookcases near me
- Waverly NE Custom Shelves And Bookcases near me