Handyman Jobs Handyman Employment in Lincoln, NE
Handyman Services of Lincoln
Looking for a handyman job or handyman leads near Lincoln, NE? Handyman Services of Lincoln is hiring independent handyman general contractors. We are looking independent local contractors who want to be self employed and have experience in remodeling, renovations, flooring, drywall, painting, masonry, carpentry, appliance repair, AC Heating, Plumbing, HVAC etc. Best Handyman in Lincoln, NE! Apply now!
NOW HIRING: REMODELER AND HANDYMAN NEEDED IN LINCOLN NE
We have too much business and not enough employees! Stay busy all year long and be an independent contractor for us!
As Handyman/Remodeler/Maintenance Tech, you are a key member of our team responsible for quality repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects. You will build customer relationships and uphold our standard for excellent customer service. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You have a strong background of skilled tradesman experience and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Complete small to medium repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and cost estimates
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary equipment
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Skilled tradesman with 2 years of experience in home maintenance/repair and remodeling
- Strong carpentry background
- Must have own tools fit for many job types
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Team player who can work independently
- $30-80 hour
- 100 percent of revenue
- You will be able to set your own hours and schedule jobs