Best TPO Roofing Service and Cost in
Handyman Services of Lincoln
Tpo Roofing Service Near Lincoln, NE : Are you looking for the Best Tpo Roofing Service near Lincoln, NE ? Handyman Services of Lincoln, Our technicians are certified, trained roofing contractors with extensive experience in the construction, repair and maintenance of TPO roofing systems. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best Tpo Roofing Service around Lincoln, NE. We serve Lincoln, NE and other areas.
TPO ROOFING SERVICE IN LINCOLN, NE
MCALLEN TPO ROOFING
Tpo Roofing Service Near Lincoln, NE : TPO (thermoplastic polyolefin) roofing is rapidly growing in popularity for commercial roofing applications due to its reliability, cost effectiveness, ease of maintenance, environmental friendliness and adaptability to most roofing layouts. Handyman Services of Lincoln is a Lincoln, NE roofing contractor with extensive experience in the construction, repair and maintenance of TPO roofing systems.
A TPO roof can be used to replace an existing roof, to repair or restore a damaged roof, or as a cost-effective choice for new construction roofing.
TPO roofing is made up of three layers: a polymer base, a polyester-reinforced fabric center, and a durable thermoplastic polyolefin compounded top layer. This triple-ply construction makes TPO roofing systems more resistant to tears, impacts, and punctures than other roofing membrane systems.
Properly designed and professionally installed by the Lincoln, NE roofing experts of Handyman Services of Lincoln, a TPO roofing system is easy to maintain, lightweight yet durable, energy efficient, and fire resistant to Class A standards.
A flexible roofing choice for commercial, industrial, and residential applications, TPO roofing is used on both low slope and flat roofs. The most common installation of a TPO roof is white in color to provide superior thermal performance, thus earning the coveted ENERGY STAR® rating.
Tpo Roofing Service Near Lincoln, NE : Handyman Services of Lincoln is the Lincoln, NE roofer with the most experience in roofing Lincoln, NEcommercial buildings with high quality, durable roofing systems such as TPO roofing.
TPO Roofing – PVC Roofing – TPO and PVC Roofing Contractors
Tpo Roofing Service Near Lincoln, NE : There are many forms of elastomeric and elasto plastic roofing membranes. The two most common Thermoplastic Single Ply Roofing Systems are TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin) and PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride). TPO and PVC roofing systems are reliable, cost effective, environmentally efficient and easy to maintain. They provide excellent weathering characteristics and are highly resistant to ultraviolet light and most chemicals. These attributes make TPO and PVC the most ideal low slope, commercial roofing systems available today.
PVC and TPO roofing membranes are manufactured in a wide range of colors. Decorative color membranes can complement the overall building aesthetics. Most color choices include energy efficient cool color technology, helping to increase reflectivity, reduce energy costs, and being environmentally friendly.
TPO and PVC roof systems are usually installed in one of three ways, fully-adhered, ballasted or mechanically attached. Fully-adhered means that the roof is bonded with adhesive to the substrate using a special glue. Ballasted simply means the membrane is rolled over the top of the roof, sealed at all the seams and perimeter, and then a ballast (weight) is put on it to hold it in place. The “ballast” usually consists of smooth, round, river rock, however, concrete pavers can also be used. Mechanically-attached membranes are those that use some type of special screw-type fastener to hold it down.
The average service life of a TPO or PVC roof will depend upon many factors. The quality of materials used, full removal of the old existing roof, the amount of slope the roof has, and weather conditions. However the number one factor to a good TPO PVC roof system is proper and professional installation. Please call one of our highly recommended licensed and insured roofing contractors.
Contact A Certified TPO PVC Roofing Contractor
Tpo Roofing Systems
Handyman Services of Lincoln provides customers across Lincoln, NE with a wide array of quality roofing services. Chief among them is our installation of TPO roofing systems. It has economical and efficient qualities that have seen this system rise in popularity over the years. But there are some downsides to it as well. If you would like to learn more about this particular roofing system, please call us. One phone call and we will provide you with a free consultation where you will learn all you need to know about our roofing services and, more importantly, the installation of a TPO roofing system.
Pros Of A Tpo Roof
- Economical: This is the biggest factor when considering this roofing system. Its reasonable cost makes it attractive to both residential and commercial jobs, as it has many of the same benefits as a PVC roof, like being energy efficient and employing hot-air weldable seams. However, it simply does so at a lower cost.
- Durability: When compared to other similar thermoplastic membranes, a TPO system resists mold growth, dirt buildup, tears and punctures better than all of them. It is made to be flexible, which allows for it to sway with a home’s or building’s movement. And a reinforced TPO membrane is able to handle the thermal expansion and contraction of a building much more effectively.
- Looks Great on Different Style Homes: TPO is made to look great on a variety of different home styles, which pleases homeowners everywhere. It is available in a few different colors, such as white, light grey and black. And the color does not matter when pondering about its energy efficiency, as all colors of a TPO roofing membrane are made to be UV resistant.
- Easy To Install: Typically, most TPO membranes are manufactured at a lighter weight with wider sheets. This allows for the material to be easier to install and there are less seams to worry about. This means that less time and work is required during the installation and saves money when looking at the cost of installation compared to other roofing systems.
- Energy Efficient:TPO roofing membranes are very energy efficient, which is a huge benefit to many home and business owners. Not only because of the money they will be saving due to the coolness of their home, but also due to the fact that their home will be environmentally friendly. This roofing system will reduce the carbon footprint of the home or building. The white reflective surface actually exceeds the requirements set by the EPA. The other colors may not exceed the requirements too, but they hit the standard marks, which is also great. A TPO roof on your home or building will help keep the inside cool on hot summer days, which subsequently reduces the cost of air conditioning.
Tpo Roofing Options For Your Lincoln, NE Home
Tpo Roofing Service Near Lincoln, NE :Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) roofing is single-ply roofing that is often used for flat roofing and can be fully adhered, mechanically fastened, or ballasted. The strengths of the seams of TPO roofing are reported to be up to three or four times higher than those of EPDM roofing systems. TPO sells more than any other type of roofing material made specifically for flat roofs, and it has been touted as the green solution because it’s safer for installers and completely recyclable without any chemical byproducts.
Space remains a precious commodity in your dwelling. The Roofing companies Lincoln, NE are helping you with real property market prices soaring, when it is hard to find that valuable space you need. Roofing contractor Lincoln, NE can give you more options when it comes to living spaces. For instance, you can use your flat roof as your makeshift garden area. Let the Roofing company Lincoln, NE be sure that they have the drainage and watering system installed properly. Get as much elegance as you can, by contacting the Sidewalk contractor Lincoln, NE to make your sidewalks well decorated and designed by their skills.
TPO is a popular choice for Lincoln, NE homeowners trying to create a green building because there are no plasticizers added and TPO does not degrade under UV radiation. It’s available in white, grey, and black, and white roofing can help reduce the heating island effect that many urban areas, including Lincoln, NE have trouble with.
Our Roofing Professionals
Tpo Roofing Service Near Lincoln, NE : If you’re looking for any services for your TPO roofing, our professionals can offer the best. Handyman Services of Lincoln has more than years of providing high quality roofing services to home and business owners in Lincoln, NE and the surrounding areas, and we’ve remained dedicated in that time to providing each of our clients with the absolute best workmanship and professional customer service possible.
We know how important your roofing is to your home, and how important your home is to you, so we’ll do whatever it takes to make sure that your TPO is properly installed and professionally maintained, and we can handle any repairs you need.
TPO Roofing Materials
The TPO roofing materials that we use are made with the best available technology. They are designed for long-term use in any kinds of conditions, and we can guarantee the longest possible lifespan with regular maintenance. The TPO is reinforced with polyester fabric to provide protection and wind uplift and punctures.
What Is TPO Roofing?
Tpo Roofing Service Near Lincoln, NE : All TPO roofs are made from the same material: thermoplastic polyolefin. TPO is a type of rubber, giving it superior water protection, cold-weather flexibility and resistance from impacts. The seams in TPO roofing are heat-welded, so it’s generally considered to be a monolithic or seamless roofing material. It’s fully recyclable, often Energy Star-rated and isn’t made with harmful chemicals. TPO roofs are great insulators and are ideal for areas that get extreme weather conditions as they may provide significant energy savings in the summer and winter.
TPO Roofing Membranes
Tpo Roofing Service Near Lincoln, NE : Your roof thickness is determined by the TPO membrane. Thickness will strongly determine durability and performance, but it will also determine cost. For an economy TPO roof that is moderately effective, 0.045” TPO roofing is the economy class. The middle-of-the-road thickness for TPO roofing is 0.060”, while the premium quality is 0.080” thick. A thicker membrane offers increased longevity since TPO, like most roofing and exterior materials, suffers degradation as a result of UV rays. Thicker TPO also offers increased puncture resistance and may be indicated for areas at risk for hurricanes, hailstorms, tornadoes and other extreme weather events.
TPO Roofing Adherence
Another distinction among TPO roofs is the adhesive. There are three types of TPO roofing adherence: specialized adhesives, mechanical fasteners or ballast systems to hold it in place. Which adherence method you should use is determined by the pitch of the roof, climate and budget. For instance, using the specialized adhesive to fully adhere the TPO to the roof is ideal for pitched roofs and may be more durable, but it’s the most expensive option. On the other hand, using mechanical or ballast fasteners may work for a flat roof, depending on the level of wind and other weather events in the area.
TPO Roofing Colors
The final major TPO decision is its color. TPO is not available in many colors. Homeowners can choose between a light color such as white or light gray and a dark color such as black. The main difference is in the nature of the energy savings. While a light color is ideal for warm, sunny climates because it reflects sunlight, darker colors are more energy efficient for insulating the house against cold weather.
Tips for Cleaning a TPO Roof
Building owners often opt for low-sloped roofs especially for commercial properties. However, the task doesn’t end with the installation process. You also have to take note of cleaning and maintenance. This will ensure that your roof will be in great shape and will avoid major damage in the future.
- In this post, your trusted commercial roofers from Handyman Services of Lincoln hare TPO roof maintenance tips:
- As much as possible, paint your roof white. This will help your roof to maximize its reflectivity properties and become more energy-efficient.
- Remove dirt and other types of debris to prevent the growth of algae or mold.
- Prevent chemical contaminants from accumulating on the surface of your roof. This may harm the roof membrane which will damage the roof’s performance.
- Hire professional commercial roofers to prevent any further damage on your roofing system
- Always follow safety precautions to avoid any types of injury especially falls when cleaning the roof.
- Always rinse off cleaning solutions properly. Do not walk on the roof’s surface if you think that the cleaning solution is not yet rinsed away.
- Make sure that you comply with state, local and other legal requirements regarding roofing cleaning and maintenance.
How Much Does TPO Roofing Cost?
TPO stands for thermoplastic polyolefin and it’s a newer type of single-ply, flat-roofing material. While similar to rolled or modified bitumen, TPO roofing materials offer durability, energy efficiency and are high-performance for a relatively low cost.
TPO Roofing Cost
All TPO roofing projects are unique in that there are plenty of considerations that can increase or decrease the price per square. Nonetheless, your total TPO roofing cost should range between $700 and $1,300 per square. Since once a square covers 100sf, TPO roofing prices range between $7 per square foot and $13 per square foot.
To calculate the square footage of your roof, head to our roofing calculator. To calculate the square footage of a flat roof, simply measure the perimeter of the house. For a pitched roof, you may need to either get on the roof or measure the pitch angle and use geometry to determine the square footage.
TPO Roofing Material & Labor Costs
Tpo Roofing Service Near Lincoln, NE : TPO roofing is primarily used on flat roofs. While safer than a pitched roof, nevertheless, most homeowners hire professional roofing contractors to install TPO roofs to ensure all goes well during heat welding and a successful roofing installation.
As such, your TPO roofing estimate will largely be divided between materials and labor. Before signing any roofing contract, it pays to know the average TPO roofing prices.
- TPO roofing material costs range between $160 and $500 per square.
- TPO roofing labor costs range between $500 and $800 per square.
TPO Roofing Cost Factors
Tpo Roofing Service Near Lincoln, NE : The above TPO roof prices should accurately reflect your total roof replacement cost, but as all homeowners know, there are considerations that can drastically affect your total roofing installation price. You may not be able to control all factors below, but knowing the highly volatile elements should help you stay within your TPO roofing budget.
- Labor: First and foremost, labor will make up a majority of your TPO roofing installation budget (if you hire a pro). Like any industry, experienced and busy roofers may charge more than inexperienced roofing contractors. This is why we always recommend you get at least three quotes for any roofing job.
- TPO Thickness: Usually, thicker TPO roofs cost more. Economy grade TPO roofs start at 0.045” thick and premium quality TPO roofs, which are more expensive, start at 0.060”.
- TPO Adhesive:How your roofer connects the TPO to your roof matters. The specialized adhesive is the most durable route, but it’s also the most expensive. If you have a pitched roof, you may not have a choice.
- Time of Year: All roofers charge more during the busy season, which is spring and summer. To limit your TPO roofing cost, try to install your TPO roof in early spring or late fall.
TPO Roofing Price Per Square Vs. Other Roofing Materials
Tpo Roofing Service Near Lincoln, NE : TPO roofing comes in towards the middle of all roofing material prices. As you can see below, there are plenty of roofing options more expensive than TPO, but do not offer the durability that thermoplastic polyolefin represents.
Roofing Material Minimum Cost Maximum Cost
Rolled Roofing $30/square $100/square
Membrane Roofing $30/square $150/square
Fiberglass Shingles $40/square $200/square
Slate Shingle Roofing $50/square $150/square
Asphalt Roof Shingles $50/square $200/square
Galvalume Roofing $72/square $200/square
EPDM Roofing $80/square $160/square
Copper Roofing $100/square $200/square
TPO Roofing $160/square $500/square
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
TPO Roofing FAQs
There are a few basic facts all homeowners should know before installing a TPO roof. Take all into consideration as you look for quality roofing contractors.
What Is TPO Roofing?
All TPO roofs are made from the same material: thermoplastic polyolefin. TPO is a type of rubber, giving it superior water protection, cold-weather flexibility and resistance from impacts. The seams in TPO roofing are heat-welded, so it’s generally considered to be a monolithic or seamless roofing material. It’s fully recyclable, often Energy Star-rated and isn’t made with harmful chemicals. TPO roofs are great insulators and are ideal for areas that get extreme weather conditions as they may provide significant energy savings in the summer and winter.
What is the TPO Price Per Square Foot?
TPO roofing prices per square foot range between $7 per square foot and $13 per square foot.
How Much Do TPO Roofs Cost?
Your total TPO roofing cost should range between $700 and $1,300 per square.
What Does TPO Stand For?
TPO stands for thermoplastic polyolefin. It’s a type of rubber-plastic compound specifically designed for roofing durability.
What is the Life Expectancy of A TPO Roof?
TPO roofs generally last for 15 to 20 years.
What Type of Roof is Used For TPO?
TPO roofing is primarily used on flat roofs. TPO may be used on pitched roofs as well, though the higher pitch will increase prices.
When Was TPO Roofing First Used?
TPO roofing was first used as a roofing application in 1989.
How Thick Is TPO Roofing?
TPO roofs range in thickness from 40 mils up to 90 mils. A 60-mil roof is approximately 0.060 thick.
CALL FOR US:
- Tpo Roofing Service Near Lincoln, NE
- Tpo Roofing Pros And Cons
- Tpo Roofing Problems
- Tpo Roofing Installation Details
- Tpo Roofing Cost
- Tpo Roofing Details
- What Does Tpo Roofing Stand For
- Tpo Roofing Manufacturers Lincoln, NE
- Tpo Roofing Residential
- Tpo Labor Cost
- Membrane Roof Cost Per Square Foot
- Home Wyse Tpo Roofing Cost
- Tpo Roofing Problems
- Tpo Roofing Installation
- Tpo Roofing Pros And Cons
- Tpo Roofing System
- Tpo Vs Metal Roof Lincoln, NE
- Bellevue NE Tpo Roofing Service Near Me
- Bennet NE Tpo Roofing Service Near Me
- Council Bluffs IA Tpo Roofing Service Near Me
- Firth NE Tpo Roofing Service Near Me
- Hallam NE Tpo Roofing Service Near Me
- Hickman NE Tpo Roofing Service Near Me
- Lancaster County Tpo Roofing Service Near Me
- Lincoln NE Tpo Roofing Service Near Me
- Malcolm NE Tpo Roofing Service Near Me
- Milford NE Tpo Roofing Service Near Me
- Omaha NE Tpo Roofing Service Near Me
- Panama NE Tpo Roofing Service Near Me
- Papillion NE Tpo Roofing Service Near Me
- Plattsmouth NE Tpo Roofing Service Near Me
- Seward County Tpo Roofing Service Near Me
- Seward NE Tpo Roofing Service Near Me
- Staplehurst NE Tpo Roofing Service Near Me
- Utica NE Tpo Roofing Service Near Me
- Walton NE Tpo Roofing Service Near Me
- Waverly NE Tpo Roofing Service Near Me